The Nordic Biochar Networt invites to a workshop on biochar in urban areas. This two-day event is targeted at cities and communities, but also open to everyone else.
You will learn about
- What biochar is and why you should use it
- Where and how to use it in urban areas
- How to buy biochar and what to pay attention to
- How to get started making your own biochar
- Cities who are already using biochar
- Creating carbon sinks in your city
- The climate impact of biochar
- How carbon trading works
You will not only hear presentations, but also have the chance to get in touch and discuss with each other. We will publish a detailed program soon.
The workshop is online and free of charge!